God’s invitation to relationship
(an introduction to ways of praying)
A four – six week short prayer course to support people into a deeper prayer life through
– facilitators’ input (all trained spiritual directors with teh Epiphany Group)
– guided prayer experience
What participants have said:
- I am so grateful to you all for the wonderful course. You all did a wonderful job leading us.
- I am forever changed due to the course and very excited to grow deeper in my spirituality through prayer.
- It has been eye-opening the different ways that we can pray and hear God’s voice.
- New ways of coming into relationship with God have been both dynamic and powerful.
- General introduction to prayer, stilling and examen
- Praying with Scripture – Lectio Divina
- Imaginative prayer
- Praying with art
Next course on Zoom
Wednesdays 7.30pm – 9pm
- Session 1 1st Sept
- Session2 8th Sept
week off then
- Session 3 22nd Sept
- Session4 29th Sept
- Session 5 13th Oct
- Session 6 27th Oct
- Kathleen Curran
- Juliet MacKellaig
- Sheena Headden
There is no charge for this course.
Email to email@example.com
Download poster ( PDF)