Waiting list available
God’s invitation to relationship
(an introduction to ways of praying)
A four week short prayer course to support people into a deeper prayer life through tutors’ input, guided prayer experience and sharing.
What participants have said:
- I am so grateful to you all for the wonderful course. You all did a wonderful job leading us.
- I am forever changed due to the course and very excited to grow deeper in my spirituality through prayer.
- It has been eye-opening the different ways that we can pray and hear God’s voice.
- General introduction to prayer, stilling and examen
- Praying with Scripture – Lectio Divina
- Imaginative prayer
- Praying with art
Next Course on Zoom
- 21st, 28th April
- 5th , 12th May
- 26th May
- 9th June
- Juliet MacKellaig
- Sr Kathleen Curran
- Sheena Headden
Ways of Praying course poster April 2021 ( (PDF)
Contact: Juliet MacKellaig
Waiting list variable