New Leadership Team
At present in transition from the Steering Group
- Anne Claveirole – Edinburgh – Leave of Absence until May 2021
- Rachel Inglis -Kirkcudbright, Galloway; CO-ORDINATOR
- Pirjo Little – Kirkwall, Orkney
- Juliet MacKellaig – Edinburgh
- Cath McManus – Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Rissa de la Paz- Edinburgh
- Gero McLoughlin SJ ex-officio member of the Leadership Team, represents the Society of Jesus
The LT is grateful for the advice and support we continue to receive from the Steering Group.
The mandate for the new Leadership Team is to become a collaborative leadership, rooted in Ignatian spirituality and creatively enabling the gifts among members, and to foster supportive relationships and transparent communication. Our desire is to enable the Epiphany Group to keep developing, individually and collectively, as agents of transformation across the mainland of Scotland and the islands.
We will spend this coming year enabling conversations and deepening relationships within the Epiphany Group, and allowing a communal discernment to emerge on how God is leading us.
The Epiphany Group receives financial support from the Society of Jesus for which we are extremely grateful.