God’s invitation to relationship
(a six week introduction to ways of praying)
Online from Scotland
Overview of your encounter
A six week short prayer course to support people ecumenically into a deeper prayer life through
– facilitators’ input (all trained spiritual directors with the Epiphany Group)
– guided prayer experience
What participants have said:
- I am forever changed due to the course and very excited to grow deeper in my spirituality through prayer.
- It has been eye-opening the different ways that we can pray and hear God’s voice.
- New ways of coming into relationship with God have been both dynamic and powerful.
- I am really enjoying these weekly times and after the first one I felt that I was coming home.
- I just wanted to let you know how beneficial I have found the course.
It has been both inspiring, uplifting, informative and instructional. It is starting to open up a completely new avenue for me.
- I am so grateful to you all for the wonderful course. You all did a wonderful job leading us.
- General introduction to prayer, stilling and examen
- Praying with Scripture – Lectio Divina
- Imaginative prayer
- Praying with art and poetry
- Rachel Inglis
- Wendy Pearson
- Julie Uttridge
There is no charge for this course.
Mondays 7.00pm – 9pm GMT
(Zooming from Scotland)
- 29th Jan
- 5th, 12th,19th, 26th Feb
- 4th March
If you don’t receive a reply within 7 days please check your spam folder.