God’s invitation to relationship
(an introduction to ways of praying)
A six week short prayer course to support people into a deeper prayer life through
– facilitators’ input (all trained spiritual directors with the Epiphany Group)
– guided prayer experience
What participants have said:
- I am forever changed due to the course and very excited to grow deeper in my spirituality through prayer.
- It has been eye-opening the different ways that we can pray and hear God’s voice.
- New ways of coming into relationship with God have been both dynamic and powerful.
- I just wanted to let you know how beneficial I have found the course. It has been both inspiring, uplifting, informative and instructional. It is starting to open up a completely new avenue for me.
- I am so grateful to you all for the wonderful course. You all did a wonderful job leading us.
- General introduction to prayer, stilling and examen
- Praying with Scripture – Lectio Divina
- Imaginative prayer
- Praying with art
Mondays 7.30pm – 9pm
- Session 1 – 19th Sept
- Session 2 – 26th Sept
- Session 3 – 3rd Oct
- Session 4 – 10th Oct
- Session 5 – 17th Oct
- Session 6 – 24th Oct
There is no charge for this course.
Rachel Inglis & Pirjo Little
If you haven’t heard back from us in 7 days please get in touch again
and also check your SPAM folder
November/ December 2022