The Epiphany Group is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office ( ICO) which is the UK’s independent body for upholding rights to data privacy.
To comply with UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), we are obliged as individual members to protect the personal data of anyone we are in contact with as part of our accompaniment ministry, the events we organise and the courses we offer.
- Download a Summary of Data Protection Guidelines for Members>>>
- View the Epiphany Group Privacy Statement>>>
- View more detailed Data Protection Guidelines for Epiphany Group tutors>>>
(password protected document)
A range of resources to help you keep your data secure or to get rid of unwanted data.
Free anti-virus software
If you use Microsoft Windows on either a PC or a MAC, your computer or laptop already has existing protection (via Microsoft Security Essentials or Microsoft Defender) against viruses or other malicious software. Make sure it’s up-to-date.
You can get further protection with the free anti-virus packages below.
Name Operating system options
Avast For Windows 11/10/8/7/macOS
AVG For Windows 11/10/8/7
Avira For Windows 11/10/8/7/macOS
BitDefender For Windows 11/10/8/7
Kaspersky For Windows 10/8/7/ Vista
Spybot For Windows 11/10/8/7
360 Total Security For Windows 11/10/8/7/macOS
Deleting contacts and email addresses
If the video guide appropriate to your mailing service isn’t in the list below, simply search on Google or YouTube for the relevant one.
- Gmail1 Deleting Gmail addresses even if you haven’t created a Contacts list.
- Gmail2 Deleting an entry that is already part of a created Contacts list.