The purpose of the Epiphany Group is to give mutual support and encouragement, and to foster community among practitioners working from the living tradition of Ignatian spirituality, in order that ministries arising from the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises may flourish in Scotland and beyond.
Currently we have 49 members and 6 Honorary members
How to become a member of the Epiphany Group Scotland?
We welcome new members to the Epiphany Group, and these are our criteria for membership:
- Have completed recognised training in Spiritual Direction in the Ignatian tradition by the Epiphany Group/ISC and currently living and practising in Scotland or beyond.
- Have completed recognised training in Spiritual Direction in the Ignatian Tradition outside Scotland, but currently living and practising in Scotland.
- Have completed full Ignatian Spiritual Exercises
- Practice as a spiritual director/accompanier working in a properly supervised manner, or practice regularly in other ways in the variety of ministries arising out of the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises – with supervision appropriate to each form of ministry.
The benefits of the membership
- Support of the wider community of practitioners
- Access to members only Formation Days and Reflection Days
- Newsletter: Epiphany Group news, courses, and upcoming events. Wider Ignatian events and courses.
- Opportunities to offer your gifts through the work of the EG: Retreats in Daily Life, Individually Guided Retreats, Quiet Days, Ways of Praying courses, or Zoom cafes.
Annual membership fee
£ 25.00 (£ 20 for concessions)
Any enquiries, please contact